Thursday, March 5, 2009

21 years



Today is our 21st wedding anniversary! I had a look through our photos and at first was embarrassed but now I just think they are funny. Pretty blue and pink eyeshadow was the go in the 80's why don't we ever look ahead and think that is going to look really stupid in 20 years time? Oh well at least we had a good day-and everyone said we wouldn't last!
The photo of Brett (top) is a family favourite. He's nearly 25 now but this is still the best and it sums up his mood for the day too.

6 comments:

lyptis said...

Ah, dont say that! u look pretty and everybody looks so happy!

The boy is funny, what a shot!!

planettreasures said...

I dont think you look funny - I think you look purdy!

Anastasia said...

happy anniversary sweetie - you look gorgeous!!!
hope you had a great day with your man!

NeverEverEmma said...

Haha! What a classic shot - well, shots. I LOVE looking at people's wedding photos. It's such a great glimpse into those people's idea of a perfect day.

Chrisy said...

You look so sweet, pretty and innocent...and congrats!

michvanetta said...

I can't believe I missed this post.

Hope you had a wonderful day with your hubby Carmel, and I love, love, love the pictures.
xx