Saturday, October 18, 2008

Tag, you're it.

I've just been tagged by cut*copy*create. I had no idea what that meant! so I had to go looking before I could respond :)
Here are the rules:
Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
Share seven facts about yourself on your blog – some random, some weird.
Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving names and links to their blogs.
Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
So here are my seven random things
1:I live in Australia
2:I have an etsy shop http://www.laceandlinks.etsy.com
3:I am a chocoholic and don't share it with anyone
4:I am addicted to craft-any type and have it all over the house even though I have my own craft room!
5:I like to watch old movies while I'm in the bath
6:I would rather go to the beach with my kids than do housework
7:I hate having my photo taken because the wrinkles show how old I am and I only feel 18!
That was a bit of fun! Now I'm off to tag seven other poor unsuspecting bloggers.

2 comments:

Carley said...

Old movies in the bath - what a fabulous way to spend an afternoon!!

Cut Copy Create said...

heheheh neither did i know what it was i had to look it up!! hehehe ;)

Old movies in the bath - sounds great!